In addition to being able to help you with your charter transfer services, we can also assist you with planning a great day out on one of our fantastic day tours.
Packed full of the essential, iconic Perth and Fremantle locations, the Swan Valley and Cottesloe Beach. Meet kangaroos, koalas and other Aussie native animals.
- Drive past Swan River, Perth skyline & the iconic Elizabeth Quey
- Visit Kings Park & enjoy this botanic park with its wonderful views
- Encounter the port city of Fremantle, Monument Hill, cappuccino strip, weekend markets, prison. Drive past the wharf & architectural buildings
- Drive past the white sands of the popular Cottesloe Beach
- Enjoy chocolate & wine tasting in the Swan Valley
- At Caversham Wildlife Park, feed kangaroos, photo koalas & wombats.
- Enjoy activities at Molly’s Farm like sheep shearing & mustering
Encounter Aussie wildlife at Caversham Wildlife Park where you can hand feed Kangaroos, before heading to the Swan Valley where you will spend the rest of your day enjoying fantastic samples of locally made Aussie beer, wine, coffees, nougat, and chocolates.
- Visit the Swan Valley & its popular micro-breweries
- Enjoy a tasting of the world-renowned locally made wines & beers
- Sample delightful local Aussie coffees, nougat, and chocolates
- Visit the Caversham Wildlife Park to meet kangaroos, koalas, wombats, dairy & poultry animals, birds, reptiles & other native Australian animals.
- Enjoy the farming activity shows at Molly’s Farm like sheep shearing, mustering with dogs and lamb feeding
- Light lunch and entry fee included
Enjoy the Tasteful Sensations that are offered by the Swan Valley.
- Travel through historical town of Guildford known for its colonial architecture, before you arrive in the scenic Swan Valley.
- Enjoy tastings of local wines, nuts, nougat, coffee & other produce
- A short stop to sample delightful locally made chocolates
- Take the opportunity to purchase mouth watering local products before heading home after a fantastic time in the Swan Valley
- Learn about aboriginal culture at Maalinup & shopping for handcraft
- Return to your hotel or be dropped in Northbridge or Perth CBD
Mandurah is one of the only places in the world where you will see wild Bottlenose dolphins swimming and playing in their natural environment in close proximity to your cruise boat.
- Drive past the Swan River, Elizabeth Quay the Bell Tower and Kings Park
- Travel to Mandurah, board your one-hour dolphin and scenic canal cruise to meet the playful bottlenose dolphins, in their natural habitat. You can notice them playing in the wake of your cruise boat, dolphins can reach speeds up to 40 km/hr.
- Marvel at the luxury canal homes on the boat, the Creery Wetlands with its abundant birdlife and pass the town of Mandurah
• Travel back to Perth in the comfort of your air-conditioned coach.
A special tour for your tastebuds! Treat yourself to this half-day tour of the picturesque Swan Valley region, featuring wineries, breweries, chocolate, and local produce.
- Travel along the Swan River, past the Bell Tower & Crown Casino
- Continue through the historical town of Guildford known for its colonial architecture, before you arrive in the scenic Swan Valley.
- Enjoy tastings of local wine & beer as you drive through this beautiful region taking in the spectacular views on offer.
- A short stop to sample delightful chocolates & locally made products.
- Visit a nougat cafe or enjoy coffee tasting in the Swan Valley
• Return to your hotel or be dropped in Northbridge or Perth CBD